- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Juices of two limes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil, plus extra for brushing the grill
- 2 tbsp. Busha Browne’s Spicy Jerk Sauce
- 1 head fresh romaine lettuce
- 1 carrot – julienned
- 1 green papaya – julienned
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. cherry (marachino) juice
Wash shrimp with lime juice. Add Busha Browne’s Spicy Jerk Sauce and olive oil. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
While shrimp marinates, wash and prepare salad ingredients and set aside.
To prepare cherry dressing, combine italian dressing and cherry juice. Shake well to combine.
Grill shrimp over medium/high heat until cooked through. Toss salad with dressing and place shrimp on top.