- 2 beef tenderloins, peeled of silver skin and cleaned
- 2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 3 tsp fresh garlic mince
- 2 tsp sea salt 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz Busha Browne’s Planter’s Steak Sauce
- 2 tsp Busha Browne’s Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 medium onions sliced
- 1 lb assorted mushrooms (cremini, shiitake or porcini)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cooking cream
- 1 tbsp fine chopped garlic chives
Season beef tenderloins over direct heat on medium or high heat on grill and cook for 10 minutes on first side and 5-8 minutes on the other side depending on preference of doneness.
In sauce pan, add the b utter and sauté onions until translucent. Add mushrooms and stir for 3 minutes. Add garlic, thyme and chives. Stir ingredients together.
Add Planters Steak sauce, Pukka Hot Pepper Sauce and heavy cooking cream. Let mixture simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
When beef is cooked to preference, allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice into ¼” thick slices. Pour mushroom sauce directly over beef or serve on the side.