Recipe - Smokey BBQ Beef Sliders
- 2 lbs premium ground beef (80% lean / 20% fat)
- 4oz Busha Browne's Jerk Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp — fresh garlic minced
- 1 tbs olive oil, plus extra for brushing the grill
- 2oz mayonaisse
- 1 dozen slider rolls or dinner rolls 6oz romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 med. tomatoes — cut into 1/8" slices
- 2 med. purple onions — cut into 1/8"slices
Busha Browne's Smokey Jerk BBQ Sauce is compounded for the "jerking" of meat or fish.
Combine the beef, salt, pepper, garlic, 2oz Jerk Smokey BBQ Sauce & olive oil — mix gently with a fork. Shape the meat into 12 patties and place into your freezer while you light your BBQ and get to med/high heat.
Oil the grill just before putting the patties to cook for 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on your preference for medium to well done. Combine mayonaise and remaining Jerk Smokey BBQ Sauce and dress top & bottom of slider rolls.