Chef - Chicken Recipes
- Grilled Jerk Chicken - Rub the chicken with the lemon juice and olive oil, then coat with Busha Browne's Authentic Jerk Seasoning. Allow to marinate several hours. Grill, fry or broil in the usual way.
- Busha Browne's Marinated Picnic Chicken - Mix the Spicy Jerk Sauce, olive oil and cornmeal together to make a paste. Rub well into chicken pieces and refrigerate overnight in airtight container.
- Busha Browne's Jerk Chicken - First thing, rub the whole chicken with salt. Grate the onion and rub it into the chicken. Add the Paprika and Garlic powder to the chicken.
- Planter's Chicken Liver Kebabs - Marinate chicken livers in Pepper Sherry overnight in refrigerator. Sauté onions and chicken livers in buter to partially cook until livers are firm enough...
- Honey Jerked Chicken Wings - Season chicken wings with salt & pepper and fry in batches until golden brown and cooked through. Warm the Jerk Honey BBQ on med. heat to thicken and intensify flavours.
- Spicy Butter & Herb Roasted Cornish Hen - Wash birds with lemon juice. Combine Jerk Seasoning, butter and fresh herbs together in a bowl to form a paste, rub inside and out of each bird.
- Crispy Oven Fried Corn Flakes Chicken - Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pour the cornflakes into a plastic zipper bag. Use a mallet or the back of a large metal spoon to pound and crush.
- Busha Browne's Honey Jerk Grilled Drumsticks
- Preheat grill to 350º to 400°(medium-high) heat. Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until browned.